Hi, I’m Karen, Do live with back, neck or shoulder pain or strain, foggy brain, balance concerns, trouble with balance, sitting or standing?
Do you have a child with ADD/ADHD, Autism, Cerebral and want them to live their best possible life? I highly recommend you send Karen an email at firstname.lastname@example.org asap getting the information you or your child need to get on the life that will bring you or your child to be their best. This is not physio therapy, that is a great system, but this works with the brain and neuroplasticity, creating permanent changes to your child with their own brain. The earlier you get your child to lessons, the faster they will develop. Using the Nine Essentials for Lifelong Vitality.
- Movement with Attention
- Flexible Goals
- The Learning Switch
- Imagination and Dreams
I believe in creating relationships based on trust. The way I do this:
- By working with people through movement to create new neuro connections in the brain.
- I connect with the person where they are at, and with the each person as a WHOLE being and not just as a diagnosis.
- When working with children, I find out what they child likes or wants to do and create a way to make it better and easier for them to do it.
- I watch what my students are doing and I take them as far as they are able to go for the lesson to get results.
- I trust my intuition and experience will guide me in what to do next to best help my students.
- I show up on time and guarantee results that my students will become more focused and understand better who they are in the world.
- I make children comfortable and happy to work with me by always adding in FUN.
- I believe that having trusting relationship with my students will magnify the intention behind the lesson so that my students sleep better, move better and be overall happier and feeling better!
I’m a movement specialist. If this sounds like someone you’d like working with your child, give me a call.
Karen Toth has been in the body movement starting with her love of teaching group fitness classes at the local YMCA in 1991. Karen loves learning and starting teaching Pilates in 1999, she discovered the Feldenkrais Method that same year. In 2004 Karen started the 4 years of training to become a Feldenkrais Practitioner(r). She studies with Anat Baniel based in California and became an Anat Baniel Method Practitioner, ABM for Children, ABM for Anti-Aging and ABM for Elite Athletes and Musicians.
Anat Baniel has children come to see hier in California from around the world. Anat took her teaching from Moshe Feldenkrais, creating the Anat Baniel Method for Children! During the training Karen found her passion to work with children with special needs as well as all populations. Being a single mom and her love of learning has given her many insights to help people of all walks of life, from infants, children, adults, musician and athletes.
2 books by Anat Baniel that really explain this work are Move Into Life: The Nine Essentials of Lifelong Learning and Kids Beyond Limits.
1 book by Norman Doidge that explains the Feldenkrais Method in Chapter 5 of his book “The Brain’s Way of Healing”.
There are a number of books by Moshe Feldenkrais that are amazing to read as well, including “The Case of Nora”, The Potent Self, Body and Mature Behavior, Higher Judo, The Elusive Obvious and Awareness Through Movement.
Karen has her own book “Pre and Post Natal Pilates”
She is adding her love of learning to being a life coach at present. The list of learning continues.