Pilates for Pregnancy Workbook
Karen Toth's workbook, Pre and Post-Natal Pilates is available. Order copies of the book by sending an email or give us a phonecall.
Read an excerpt from the Workbook and see how valuable it can be for you! Then buy your copy online at volumes.ca
Copies are also available
at the studio.
Bridging for Strength
Side leg extensions and circles
Pilates for Pregnancy Studio Work
Pre Natal Pilates includes safe exercises designed for the mother to be. There's a built-in relaxation time for your well-being.
We recommend you do 2 private sessions before joining classes. Classes are integrated on Tuesday at 6:45pm.
Pilates for Pregnancy
During your pregnancy, Pilates can provide numerous benefits, including:
• Maintenance of muscular strength
• Maintenance of flexibility
• Prevention of sciatic nerve
• Prevention of carpal tunnel
• Development and maintenance of correct posture
• Development and maintenance of pelvic strength
• Development of ability to release pelvic floor muscles
• Increased stability for support of increasing weight
• Prevention of incontinence and hemorrhoids.
Following your pregnancy, Pilates can provide numerous benefits, including:
• Restoration of muscles around the perineum
• Awakening of pelvic floor muscles
• Correct movement in pelvis to prevent low back pain
• Increased vitality and well-being.
Chapters: Aug. 10 from 7 - 9 pm
135 Gateway Park Drive, Kitchener, Ontario N2P 2J9 Canada (519) 650-2553