“You have said it thousands of times I am sure: you will never know what you can do until you try. However the sad truth is, that most people never try anything until they know they can do it”. ~ Bob Proctor Author and Speaker
Stretch Your Life was founded on the principle that everyone is capable of transformation and healthy living. From the beginning of her own adult life, Karen Toth was captivated by something Joseph Pilates said:
"if there is pain, there is no gain."
As Pilates began to transform her life, Karen decided to become an instructor. Since then, life has been an exciting mix of personal growth, coaching and training.
- Build great relationships.
- Engage people's hearts first—then their minds.
- Create immediate and sustainable results.
- Create change at every level in an organization.
- Provide life-altering experiences that produce change.
- Ensure that everyone reaches one's greatest potential.
- Every individual is unique.
- Respect is the key to change.
- Work is an expression of joy.
- Encouragement and recognition are essential to success.
- Work is about pride in oneself and in one’s abilities.
- Everyone has the potential to find one's life’s work.
- We will create transformational experiences.
- We will improve performance.
- We will improve profitability.
- We will improve self esteem.
- We will create winning teams and individuals.
- We will create leaders.
Karen Toth, author, speaker and founder of Healthy Body Moves, helps people experience the wealth that comes from an inspired holistic approach to living. Learn more about her own journey.
"When I met you my knees were in bad condition. Using the Feldenkrais method you have worked a miracle. Through my weekly sessions, my ability to walk has increased significantly and the pain abated. Thank you for giving me back my life." ~ Pamela
"After doing Pilates I now use my abs to pick up heavy objects."
Feldenkrais is a new experience for me and one that truly seems to take the stress out of my back and shoulders.
Marion Harris, founder of the Feldenkrais Centre, is one of Canada's foremost Feldenkrais practitioners. Certified in 1983, she is one of the privileged few to have studied under Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais and has maintained a full-time practice since then. Marion has developed a special "Feldenkrais for Yoga" program, and has over 30 years experience in the broader fields of yoga, stress management, and health training. Marion's current teacher training is in Bones for Life (R). Karen plans on taking the Bones for Life course and start teaching by January 2008.
Lynn Prattis Certified Body Harmonics Pilates Instructor.